Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrade from STK9940A to STK9940B

2002-06-26 13:04:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade from STK9940A to STK9940B
From: joe AT joe DOT net (Johnny Oestergaard)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:04:02 +0200
StorageTek has told me that the 9940B will be out in september and I can
even get a price today.
My problem is that I would like to know what I have to pay for an upgrade
for our 9940A drives to 9940B.

I have a price that covers the upgrade from 9840A to 9840B but does this
help me at all?

Info that tells me that the price should be the same plus eg 25% would help
me a lot since I am starting on my budget planning for next year.

/johnny