Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media server with independ drives in SSO environment.

2002-06-26 08:53:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media server with independ drives in SSO environment.
From: mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com (mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:53:48 +0200
Hi All

Is there somebody who have experience with SSO and media-servers with
independ drives.

I am asking because we trying to set up a media server with independ drives
in a SSO environment.

If I make a disk-storage unit the backup runs OK.

If I make a tape-storage unit the just backup stays queued.

Is there somewhere, you can see the master server's notion of which drives
are available.

Regards
Michael
CSC