Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to enable access for PC Console on A unix server? 4.5GA

2002-06-19 17:06:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to enable access for PC Console on A unix server? 4.5GA
From: davidmdahl AT attbi DOT com (David Dahl)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:06:11 -0700
From: "Jim Horalek" <JimH AT federaledge DOT com>
>>Remote Administration Console will only install on Win2000 with service
pack

Contradictory
>From Netbackup Datacenter 4.5 Installation Manual for NTservers page 59
Note The Windows NetBackup servers that support the NetBackup Remote
Administration Console are Windows NT and Windows 2000.

That is correct. I meant that the Remote Admin Console will not install on
Win95/92/ME, and on Win2000 it requires Service pack 2. It will probably
work on NT as stated in the documentation, but I don't know if a specific
service pack level is required. I don't have any clients still running NT,
so I do not pay much attention to it anymore.

Best wishes,

David Dahl
Portland, Oregon