Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Bootable restores for UNIX*es?

2002-06-18 07:46:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Bootable restores for UNIX*es?
From: GRABBEB AT dominos DOT com (Bob Grabbe)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:46:28 -0400
The Bare Metal Restore product is the only thing I've seen like this. It
is an extra product, so extra cost, but looks like it works pretty well.

We've tried doing a DR type recovery of a sco machine and having the
backup overwrite the root partition and it didn't work.

Bob Grabbe
Dominos Pizza LLC
734-930-3703
Fax 734-669-3703