Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Duplication time !

2002-06-17 14:37:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Duplication time !
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:37:08 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2162D.FC7412C0

One solution is to move up to v4.5.  You could write your primary copy and
your duplicate copy at the same time.

To answer your post, though, I've found that read rates are usually less
than write rates.  There will be other considerations as what the bus
positions of your write drives are compared to your read drives,
compressibility of data, etc.

Since you're licensed for vault, you might wish to investigate the upgrade
to 4.5.