Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape duplication

2002-06-12 22:38:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape duplication
From: bblake AT veritas DOT com (Brian Blake)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:38:31 -0400
you could do more than 2 copies in 3.4, but you'd have to expire one of them
prior to making the copy... which is what some of our customers have done...

problem with that is that you would need to import any of the copies that were
not being tracked by netbackup...

with 4.5 you can make up to 4 copies at one time (which also includes during the
backup), and up to 10 copies of an image can exist...

b-