Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] UNIX Restore Question

2002-06-11 14:04:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] UNIX Restore Question
From: dritschel62 AT yahoo DOT com (Douglas Ritschel)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:04:52 -0700 (PDT)
If you running 3.4, at least patchNB_34_1.

=============
patchNB_34_1
=============

    To make partial restores easier, it is now
possible to exclude items from
    a restore by adding a '!' character in front of a
file or directory path
    specification. The exclude specifications may
appear on the bprestore
    command or in the bprestore listfile. Once
something is excluded, a subset
    of the files or directories can be re-included by
a following include
    specification. Excludes can also be added when
editing the selection list
    with the bpadm interface.