Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BPSCHED "Hanging"

2002-06-10 09:34:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BPSCHED "Hanging"
From: robert.haynes AT energis DOT com (Robert Haynes)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:34:35 +0100
I'd check your CLIENT_CONNECT_TIMEOUT setting (I'm not sure where this is set
in the Win2K version), try setting it as low as 120.

Also do you have classes using the ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES directive with the multiple
streams enabled? Try turning off the multiple data streams  as the master
server seems to spend a lot of time contacting those clients.

Hope this helps