Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Using NetBackup with multiple interfaces

2002-06-07 18:02:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Using NetBackup with multiple interfaces
From: ewunipe AT sd.us.am.ericsson DOT se (Nicholas Pesce)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:02:44 -0700 (PDT)
I have two Sunfire 3800 systems each with 4 Gigabit interfaces.  These are
interfaces
that will all be used for backups.  I'm trying to figure out how to make
NetBackup use
all of these interfaces without getting too complicated.  I'll be using IP
Network
Multipathing if possible.  Does anyone know how to set up NetBackup with
multiple
interfaces that are being used for backups.  I'm trying to figure out how to
have
proper communications with multiple interfaces and not have NetBackup blow up.

Thanks for your help

Nicholas Pesce         |
System Administrator   |
Ericsson Wireless Unit |