Veritas-bu

FW: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Job Activity Moniutor

2002-06-05 11:44:49
Subject: FW: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Job Activity Moniutor
From: Simon.WEAVER AT astrium-space DOT com (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:44:49 +0100
Hi Thanks
Yes I actually killed all the processes again, and it went! The Status 50
did appear!
I now have another issue, which may be related to this problem.....

I have assigned 3 tapes to a volume pool.
The number of mounts they have is 37 - for some reason netbackup goes to
mount these tapes, then immediately grabs another tape from the Scratch
pool! Is there a reason why its ignoring the original tapes in the volume
pool?

Simon Weaver
NT Domain Administrator
Ext. 5544