Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup upgrade from 3.4 to 4.5 -success!

2002-05-22 09:32:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup upgrade from 3.4 to 4.5 -success!
From: jaearick AT colby DOT edu (Jeff A. Earickson)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:32:40 -0400 (EDT)
Nope, no redo, Thank God.  All my classes, schedules, pools, etc were all
there.  I didn't want to reconstruct any of that and I would have been real
peeved if I had to redo anything.  I did go in and change the schedule for
my "monthly" class in order to convert from 4-week based scheduling to
calendar (first-of-month) based scheduling -- the main reason why I wanted
4.5 in the first place.

   BTW, I had to do my first file restore this morning, using 4.5 with a
file written via NB 3.4.  No problems, got my file back.

--- Jeff