Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrade from NBU 2.2 to 4.5

2002-05-21 11:43:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade from NBU 2.2 to 4.5
From: david AT dsihost-srv01 DOT com (david AT dsihost-srv01 DOT com)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:43:46 -0400
That may be, but I don't see any significant architectural differences between
3.2 and 3.4.  This may be the Veritas company line, the one that they support,
but in order for me to be convinced I'd have to hear it directly from one of
the developers as to the techincal reasonings behind it.

Hey, I could be completely wrong here too... :-)

David