Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] cli to change pool for tapes

2002-05-21 02:40:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] cli to change pool for tapes
From: Shahar.Shaynis AT ecitele DOT com (Shahar.Shaynis AT ecitele DOT com)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:40:47 +0200
Hey!

vmupdate -p <pool number> -m <media id>

Make sure tape is expired. otherwise you cant change the pool.

Shahar.

                      "Jeff Kennedy"

                      <jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com>                 To:      NBU
List <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>

                      Sent by:                             cc:

                      veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng         Subject:
[Veritas-bu] cli to change pool for tapes
                      .auburn.edu

                      20/05/2002 17:40

I am isolated and away from my guides at the moment.  What is the cli
that will change the pool a media belongs to?  I need to do a medium
scale change of tapes in my netbackup pool to scratch.

Thanks.

~JK