Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] upgrade from NB 3.4 to 4.5?

2002-05-17 11:34:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] upgrade from NB 3.4 to 4.5?
From: Gina.Robinson AT trw DOT com (Robinson, Gina)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:34:01 -0700
That may be true, but I think what they meant by "convert" is that you have to
create
the vault using the 4.5 GUI.  You can't simply upgrade the vault from 3.4 to
4.5.
I heard it straight from the horses mouth Veritas) that you can't convert
dup_param
files in 4.5 from 3.4 in an upgrade fashion.  I specifically asked can you
simply
upgrade from 3.4 to 4.5........the answer, "No, you have to create the vaults
from
scratch".  I'm planning ahead based on what I've heard.