Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] OTM info

2002-05-17 11:23:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] OTM info
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:23:31 -0700
Thank you to all the people that have responded so far.  I do not have a
windows master or any media server so doing it fromt he properties tab
is out of the question.  So the registry is my only option; however, the
actual values escape me.

Another thing that I noticed after I was pointed to tech note 238544 is
that I don't even have a cache file defined in the registry.  Is there
not a cache file setup by default?

~JK