Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Catalog Backup Problem

2002-05-17 07:25:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Catalog Backup Problem
From: justin AT brighton.ac DOT uk (justin AT brighton.ac DOT uk)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:25:07 +0100
The available_media script does not show how much data has been written to
the catalog tape. Here's the output from my available_media script:
CA0001  DLT      TLD      0       11     -       -     -        DBBACKUP

I think if you enter an e-mail address in the admin GUI -> Configure ->
NetBackup System Configuration you might receive notification if your
catalog backup was successful or unsuccessful.

Regards, Justin
--
// Justin
// Network Services, University of Brighton