Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problems with Lotus Notes and QuickPlace

2002-05-15 19:36:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problems with Lotus Notes and QuickPlace
From: fx AT veritas DOT com (fx)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 01:36:18 +0200

 I don't know Quickplace but it sounds for me like you have
multiple Notes instances on the same machine, in which case
there is a NOTES_INI directive you can use in the class
file list to point to a given notes.ini file to use for
a particular class. Check Lotus Notes agent for more
information.

 Hote this helps.

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
      fx AT Veritas DOT com      | You step in the stream,
François-Xavier Peretmere | But the water has moved on.