Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE:restore from duplicat

2002-05-13 20:49:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE:restore from duplicat
From: kk_downings AT yahoo DOT com (kk downing)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:49:02 -0700 (PDT)
I am confused what are the ramifications or pitfalls
for restoring from a duplicate? say a duplicate that
is left in the library? I am unsure of what the sticky
points are in this operation. If someone could I
elaborate I would appreciate it.

Thanks
kk

--- "Donaldson, Mark" <Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com>