Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Getting NetBackup to forget about a drive?

2002-05-13 08:50:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Getting NetBackup to forget about a drive?
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 06:50:47 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1FA7C.CD791DC0

It's going to take some searching but since you used ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES, this
drive should be it's own specific backup image name, right?.  If you search
the catalog manually, it's under /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images in unix, you
should be able to identify the image name then expire that image with
"bpexpdate -d 0 -backupid <bpid>"

-Mark