Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SSO and Catalog Backup

2002-05-12 05:31:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SSO and Catalog Backup
From: daniel AT mbi.co DOT il (Daniel Bass)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 12:31:51 +0300
Hi Michael

1) You need to add the catalog paths for the media server to the Netbackup
catalog backup configuration on master server:

media_server_name:/usr/openv/netbackup/db/media
media_server_name:/usr/openv/volmgr/database
It's well documented in NB administration guide ;)

2) Your tapes can belong to the same pool

3) 'DEVICE_HOST = hostname' entries in vm.conf specifies the hosts that are
included in the device hosts list for the media and device management interface.

Regards,
         Daniel.