Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP Backup

2002-05-09 02:10:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP Backup
From: Shahar.Shaynis AT ecitele DOT com (Shahar.Shaynis AT ecitele DOT com)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 08:10:32 +0200
Hey!

Backed to previous too... Both incremental and full are bad..
Have 5 filers... all are giving errors... not all streams ... there are
some streams that finish with exit status 0.

Until there isn't any confirmation or a workaround . I'm staying with the
old version.

Shahar.

                      "Conner, Neil"

                      <neil AT mbari DOT org>                     To:
"'Karen Schoenbauer'" <karen.schoenbauer AT veritas DOT com>

                      Sent by:                             cc:
"'Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu'" <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn
DOT edu>
                      veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng         Subject: RE:
[Veritas-bu] NDMP Backup
                      .auburn.edu

                      08/05/2002 23:35

Sorry, perhaps I spoke out of turn.  The patch was bad for me.  Have you
tested FULL backups yet?  Incrementals worked fine after applying the
patch, but full backups failed with status 20 and 13 errors.  Look for a
bug report to be posted soon....

-Neil