Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: RE: Motif GUI going away

2002-05-02 12:56:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: RE: Motif GUI going away
From: Ackermam AT bcbsmo DOT com (Michael.Ackermann)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:56:28 -0500
 I have to agree that this is not good news....
   When I try to use the java it uses too much resources and now I have to
"play" with it to get a happy performance setting that will not dominate my
system. If the Motif GUI is really going to be gone. I may not have any
choice but to look at other backup products before I consider upgrading to
V4.5  Is there a specific reason for doing away with Motif GUI ?

Hope Veritas is listening..

Michael Ackermann
Unix System Administrator
BlueCross BlueShield of Missouri