Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup for Client Install

2002-05-02 11:00:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup for Client Install
From: ladydi AT virginia DOT edu (Diane M. Meeker)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:00:01 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Hey Shahar,   That did the trick ... I did not have the class
defined properly.  Thank you for your help.

Diane Meeker

--------------------------

Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 16:34:11 +0200
From: Shahar.Shaynis AT ecitele DOT com
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup for Client Install

Hey!

You might try editing the bp.conf file to list only one SERVER = field
containing the server you want.
But when you define the class you tell it where to be stored (what STU)

Hope it helps.

Shahar.

                      "Diane M. Meeker"
                      <ladydi AT virginia DOT edu>                To:
veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
                      Sent by:                             cc:
                      veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng         Subject:
[Veritas-bu] NetBackup for Client Install
                      .auburn.edu

                      02/05/2002 14:48

Hello List,

We have a need to limit the access of our latest NetBackup
client to the master server only.  In other words, is there
a way to tell a client to use only the master media server
for backup and restore requests?

Thank you,

--
Diane Meeker           ladydi AT virginia DOT edu