Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Full vs Incremental Backup

2002-05-01 10:23:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Full vs Incremental Backup
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:23:47 -0500
Here's a repsonse from François-Xavier Peretmere, Veritas ECS, that I found
in the Archives for you.

David

http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/pipermail/veritas-bu/2001-September/005746.htm

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com