Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Catalog Backups to take off site

2002-04-29 13:30:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Catalog Backups to take off site
From: Veritas" <myveritas62 AT hotmail DOT com (Veritas)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:30:33 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C1EF68.E4E03260

In my configuration of NBU 34, I am setting the two media to be used for =
catalog backup. What do I need to do so that, after 30 days, when I take =
a full offsite, I can take a catalog offsite as well without having to =
take these two tapes and reconfigure the pool each time.

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C1EF68.E4E03260

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>In my configuration of NBU 34, I am =
setting the two=20
media to be used for catalog backup. What do I need to do so that, after =
30=20
days, when I take a full offsite, I can take a catalog offsite as well =
without=20
having to take these two tapes and reconfigure the pool each=20
time.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C1EF68.E4E03260--