Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Full vs Incremental Backup

2002-04-29 12:02:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Full vs Incremental Backup
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:02:19 -0500
Who did you confirm it with at Veritas?  I'd like to talk with them...since
its always been same class only.  the current architecture of the product
does not function that way...unless 4.5 has some fancy new feature.

Hey, I may be dead wrong too...I'll track down one of the NBU developers
here at the show and ask them.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com