Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Full vs Incremental Backup

2002-04-28 17:12:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Full vs Incremental Backup
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:12:12 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1EEF9.5D6D8310

I'm testing some new stuff, so I'm doing a full backup to a test pool, then
deleting the images later.

It just occurred to me: Is the incremental backup of a server the changed
files as compared to the most recent full backup within the same class or
any class.

-Mark

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1EEF9.5D6D8310

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Full vs Incremental Backup</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'm testing some new stuff, so I'm doing a full =
backup to a test pool, then deleting the images later.&nbsp; </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>It just occurred to me: Is the incremental backup of =
a server the changed files as compared to the most recent full backup =
within the same class or any class.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-Mark</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>