Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] import tapes

2002-04-26 04:02:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] import tapes
From: Simon.WEAVER AT astrium-space DOT com (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:02:07 +0100
Hello
Netbackup NT Server SP6a.
I still don't have the manuals and looking at the PDF;s is hurting my eyes
:-(

I have installed Netbackup, attached an ADIC SCALAR100 and Netbackup see it
:-)
Created a policy for C: Drives and a volume pool for C: Drives.
Loaded some taped into the ADIC. Performed a SCAN and it see' the tapes!

But ... my Volume pools are empty :-( I don't know how to allocate media to
the volume pool!
Someone told me they had to go in the scratch pool, but even if I get them
into the Scratch pool, how do I
Get them into the System Partition pool that I created?

Any help is warmly welcome

Simon Weaver
NT Domain Administrator
Ext. 5544
Tel: 02392-705544 (Direct Dial)
Simon.Weaver AT Astrium-Space DOT com

If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate
or otherwise deal with it.  Please notify the sender by return email.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Astrium
Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind Astrium Limited in any contract or obligation.
Astrium Limited
Gunnels Wood Road
Stevenage
Hertfordshire