Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP for Netbackup

2002-04-24 13:42:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP for Netbackup
From: dritschel62 AT yahoo DOT com (Douglas Ritschel)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:42:41 -0700 (PDT)
Which pool it is in has nothing to do with it. For
Incrementals, Netbackup selects files with
modification dates after the date of the last Full
backup. The Incremental will coincide with the last
Full backup, no matter what pool it is in. So if your
Onsite Full finishes on Saturday and your Offsite
finishes on Sunday, your Monday Incremental will only
contain files that have changed since Sunday.

=== message truncated ===