Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP for Netbackup

2002-04-24 11:53:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP for Netbackup
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:53:37 -0700
I use 2 distinct pools, netbackup and offsite.  A full backup is done
once a week to the offsite pool and that is sent offsite.  The
incrementals all correspond to the netbackup pool so no problem.

As to the copies not being exact, that is true.  But it's not really an
issue as long as the data is available.

~JK