Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Email people when a job completes or fails

2002-04-24 02:23:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Email people when a job completes or fails
From: begrn AT wmdata DOT no (Grønås Bengt)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:23:43 +0200
your script converted to Windows NT script  (put in a file with extension
*.bat og *.cmd)

SET OUTF=%TEMP%\outfile.txt
echo -------- %date% %time% --------------- >> %OUTF%
echo CLIENT:  %1 >> %OUTF%
echo CLASS:  %2 >> %OUTF%
echo SCHEDULE:  %3 >> %OUTF%
echo SCHEDULE TYPE:  %4 >> %OUTF%
echo STATUS:  %5 >> %OUTF%
echo STREAM:  %6 >> %OUTF%
echo STATUS:  %5 >> %OUTF%
echo STREAM:  %6 >> %OUTF%
C:\Program Files\VERITAS\NetBackup\bin\goodies\bperrcode %5 >> %OUTF%
blat "%OUTF%" -to somone AT whocares DOT com
DEL /F %OUTF%

Also Remember to download blat, and put in in your servers path (eg.
c:\winnt)!!

best regards,
Bengt