Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] status code 120

2002-04-23 11:09:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] status code 120
From: dayalsd AT lycos DOT com (dayal singh)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:09:54 -0500
Admins,
        This simple for you guys (not to to me). When I try to do a bpbackupdb
-nodbpaths -v <paths..>  from the media server, it works fine but I get status
code 120 (cannot find configuration database record for requested NB database
backup) when I try the same command from the Master server. I tried all
possible combinations without any avail. Master server is the volume database
host and database backup attributes were configured on bothe master and media
servers(both are HP-UX 11.0). Am I missing something ?

TIA

Dayal

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp