Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas patch 34_2 + Java

2002-04-19 17:04:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas patch 34_2 + Java
From: leareth AT angui DOT sh (Matthew Hall)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:04:59 -0700 (PDT)
> bash-2.03# /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/update_clients -Install_Java
>
> Installing NetBackup-Java GUI applications to NetBackup-Java supported
> clients.
>
> There are no clients to upgrade.
>
> Eh? I believe all my clients have the correct entry in their
> inetd.conf for the bpjava junk - what logic is the update_clients
> program using?

Nevermind - my text parsing skills tend to skip things in ( )
as they're optional, right? Heh. From the README:

(for a Solaris, HP-UX or Linux NetBackup media server, do step 1 only)

Eyes went right on by ...

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.