Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] problem report generation.

2002-04-19 15:19:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] problem report generation.
From: ddunham AT taos DOT com (Darren Dunham)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:19:22 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, I give up.  How can I get the "problems.." report generated by
the java gui in text.

I can't seem to copy anything in any way out of that gui, and I don't
know how to replicate the report.  There are some things I can get
out of 'bperror', but it's not quite the same.  Specifically, I can't
seem to interpret the exit status code if it's in there.

Thanks.
(netbackup 3.4, Solaris)

Unix System Administrator                    Taos - The SysAdmin Company
          < How are you gentlemen!! Take off every '.SIG'!! >