Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Summary: relating files and images to tapes

2002-04-19 13:23:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Summary: relating files and images to tapes
From: alevin AT audible DOT com (Adam Levin)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:23:11 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Donaldson, Mark wrote:
> To get the tapes for a given image, you can still use the bpimmedia report

Actually, it's even better than I first thought.  Once you find the
filenames in the .f file in the database, you can look in the header file
(the filename is the same, but without the .f) and it'll tell you each
fragment and which mediaID it's on.  I should be able to script this up
pretty neatly, and if I finish before someone else does, I'll post the
script.

Thanks for the script -- I think that'll come in very handy.

-Adam

Adam Levin, Senior Unix Systems Administrator | http://www.audible.com/
Audible, Inc.
Wayne, NJ, 07470        The more corrupt the state,
973-837-2797                the more numerous the laws.