Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Bugs?

2002-04-19 09:17:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Bugs?
From: Dave.High AT veritas DOT com (Dave High)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 06:17:40 -0700
I have seen both of these things happen when more than one person is using
the GUI on a system, like one person on the console, the other remote
shelled in with an X terminal, or on NT, with two people using the NT Admin
GUI at the same time. it only happened when those two people happened to be
modifying the same Class at the same time. one of the admins had actually
left the GUI open and left for the day. The other admin tried to modify it
to run that night and funky things happened to the Class. It does not happen
100% of the time either - more like 25% of the time.

My .02

d.

dave high
VERITAS Enterprise Consulting
702.683.7733

Unix IS user friendly, it's just VERY picky about who it chooses as friends