Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Do media Servers hold any databases themselves?

2002-04-18 12:59:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Do media Servers hold any databases themselves?
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:59:15 -0500
I'll have to check with Veritas to get their blessing.  If I get that, then
after the conference, I will set it up for viewing off of my website.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com