Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vision 2002

2002-04-18 12:32:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vision 2002
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:32:41 -0500
Yes.  Don't have too many golfers, but that's okay.  I think the
brainstorming and the impromptu Birds of a Feather will be of greater value.

After I set up the tee time, I'll let you know when and where will meet
afterwards.

Thanks

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com