Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] media appears to be unmountable

2002-04-18 06:31:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] media appears to be unmountable
From: dave.markham AT icl DOT net (David Markham)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:31:55 +0100
Right its ok now. I tried those things THanks very much . I was getting no
response from anything, and so thought this has got to be hardware. I got
ops to power cycle the L1000, and they noticed a loose cable too. That was
pushed snuggly and the power cyccle when back up sgscan worked and got
everything, and i am just running a test backup to see if thats ok too.

Thanks for all your help.

Dave