Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Identifying Class used to back up Files

2002-04-18 04:47:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Identifying Class used to back up Files
From: Philip.Weber AT egg DOT com (Weber, Philip)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:47:32 +0100
Dear all,

If I use the bp utility or bplist command to identify what backups I have of
files in a certain directory, is there any way to confirm what class was
used to back these up?  I think I need this information to know how long
these files will be retained on backup.

thanks, Phil

Phil Weber
IT Infrastructure Unix Systems Engineer

Phone: 01384 26 4136
Mobile: n/a

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
carries out investment business on behalf of Egg and is regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse Square,
138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with
'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your
mailbox.