Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] HELP! where are xnb job prefs settings stored???

2002-04-17 18:26:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] HELP! where are xnb job prefs settings stored???
From: geoffh AT us.ibm DOT com (Geoffrey Hazel)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:26:42 -0700
I upgraded my box from solaris 6 to 8 and lost my preferences for xwindows
job monitor;every time I open it it is small and no columns and sorted
wrong. Despite my best efforts to save config on exit, it won't come up
right.  My old box would do it right every time... so I could restore a
file from the old box if I just knew which file to restore...

any help at all is greatly , I mean GREATLY appreciated.

Geoff Hazel
Seattle, WA