Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] off-site backups

2002-04-17 16:11:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] off-site backups
From: steven.hanson AT uwrf DOT edu (Steve Hanson)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:11:31 -0500
You can't really - You can only duplicate backup images. All of your
files for this server would be in a single image stream. If you want to
do this, you'll have to set up the individual drives as separate
classes, so they won't all go into one stream.

At least as far as I can see, this would be the case.