Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] off-site backups

2002-04-17 14:43:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] off-site backups
From: gkrokum AT medicalogic DOT com (Galen Krokum)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:43:02 -0700
I want to use bpduplicate to copy some images to take off-site.  This is for
a Windows NT class with a file list of ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES.  The problem is
that I only want to duplicate one or two drives/volumes (eg F: or G:) on a
few clients.  I need to get a listing of images with both the backupid and
the drive/volume.  I have been unable to find a command that will do this.
I have tried bpimmedia, bpimagelist, and bpdbjobs.  None of them seem to
include the drive/volume info.  I'd like to do this from the command line so
I can script it.

Anyone know how to extract this info from Netbackup?

Galen Krokum
Sr Systems Engineer
GE Medical Systems Information Technologies