Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DISABLE_RESOURCES_BUSY - error 23

2002-04-17 12:27:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DISABLE_RESOURCES_BUSY - error 23
From: faoqb AT yahoo DOT com (Fernando Braga)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:27:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi

I'm working in a configuration with 1 Master Server
(Solaris 8 - NBU 3.4.1) e 5 Media Severs (Solaris 2.6
and Tru64 5.0), with SSO.
I've had a Oracle backup continuosly failing with an
error 134 and than error 54. So, I set the file
DISABLE_RESOURCES_BUSY at /usr/openv/volmgr in each
Media Server. The problem was solved. But, after that
many backups, which until them was working fine, start
failing with error 23 (socket failed). I think it's
related, some how.
Does anybody knows something about it? Any clues?

Thanks in advanced

Fernando Braga