Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive control via command line

2002-04-16 11:09:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive control via command line
From: Penelope.Carr AT veritas DOT com (Penelope Carr)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:09:25 -0400
Have you checked the logs to find out why the drives are downing themselves?
If this is an ongoing occurance, you need to look at the bptm log or your
system messages log to find out what is going on.  Using command line to up
the drive automatically when you do not know what is wrong you could be
creating other issues in your environment.  Drives do not down themselves
for no reason....

Penelope