Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Identify backups

2002-04-16 18:02:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Identify backups
From: faoqb AT yahoo DOT com (Fernando Braga)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:02:17 -0700 (PDT)
HI  NBU Gurus

I have many Oracle backups. So, when one of them is
running I can see one "Automatic Full Backup" schedule
and, during the backup time, many "Default Policy"
schedules. But, each "Default Policy" schedule has a
different backup id and jobid. So, I want to identify
all parts of this backup. In other words, how can I
"link", via command line interface, my "Automatic Full
Backup" schedule, which has one id, and the
respectives "Default Policy" schedules, which have
different ids from the "Automatic Full" and from each
other?
I think, there is an obvius way to do it. After all,
they are different parts of the same backup.

Any suggestions will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advanced