Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive control via command line

2002-04-15 18:25:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive control via command line
From: geoffh AT us.ibm DOT com (Geoffrey Hazel)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:25:55 -0700
I'd go with this.  tpconfig works too, but I've found that you need to
bounce the netbackup daemons for it to fully take effect.

|---------+--------------------------------------->
|         |           "Donaldson, Mark"           |
|         |           <Mark.Donaldson@experianems.|
|         |           com>                        |
|         |           Sent by:                    |
|         |           veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng|
|         |           .auburn.edu                 |
|         |                                       |
|         |                                       |
|         |           04/15/02 09:33 AM           |

  |       To:       "'dave.markham AT icl DOT net'" <dave.markham AT icl DOT
net>, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu      |
  |       cc:
                            |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Veritas-bu] Drive control via command line

/usr/openv/volmgr/bin/vmoprcmd -up <drive_index_number>