Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Getting installed keys from Netbackup 3.2GA

2002-04-15 13:49:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Getting installed keys from Netbackup 3.2GA
From: Robert.L.Harris AT rdlg DOT net (Robert L. Harris)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:49:26 -0600
For archival purposes I'm trying to get a list of keys installed on my
3.2GA server.  In 3.4 there is a "get_license_key" command that dumps
known keys.  Is there a similar command for 3.2GA?  I did a "find" in
/usr/openv with no good results.

Any way to recover installed keys incase we have to rebuild the box from
scratch?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: