Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Novell data not getting backed up

2002-04-15 09:38:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Novell data not getting backed up
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 06:38:35 -0700
I have 6 Novell servers I'm backing up and have problems with most of
them.  However, today I found that one of these servers is reporting
less than 10gb's backed up when there is over 200gb's on the server.

I checked the problems log, nothing helpful there.  I do not have OTM
and it finished with a status of 1, but the files listed as not being
backed up fit on half a page.

Anyone else seen something similar?  This NBU/Novell stuff is killing
me....

Thanks.
--
Jeff Kennedy