Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: LTO Drives failure (Bertie Booysens)

2002-04-15 08:15:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: LTO Drives failure (Bertie Booysens)
From: Vlastimil.Pokorny AT oskarmobil DOT cz (Vlastimil Pokorný)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:15:50 +0200
We had same problem. Very often 84 errors and after that unload error.
We are using SGT Viper 200 drives. Problems disappear after FW upgrade to
v1414.

|f you are using Solaris8 you can also upgrade Solaris st driver to 1.209.

Vlastimil Pokorny
UNIX Administrator
OSKAR, Cesky Mobil a.s.
Vinohradska 167, 100 00 Praha 10
Telephone: +420 2 7117 1076
Mobil:        +420 0608 011 345
Email: vlastimil.pokorny AT oskarmobil DOT cz